VISION & MISSION
Make the world a better place for the less privileged, particularly
women and children with disabilities.
Endeavour to attain MCDS' vision through
- Community Based Rehabilitation (CBR) – To integrate disabled children into the mainstream society rather than create special environment for them.
- Focus on community development as a process of sustainable development.
- Educate children in difficult circumstances through
- Transit Schools
- Supervised study centers
- Special coaching for school drop-outs, support to schools meant for poor children
- Empower women in all possible ways
- Care for the Aged through Senior Citizens' Forum
- Community Health Care for people affected by the tsunami, Chennai floods and those displaced from urban slums.
- Work towards an integrated approach benefitting the entire community.
- Empower women and through them the whole family & community
- Emphasize on depth & Quality rather than spreading it too wide & thin